Ecolistic Cleaning is proud to be a living wage employer. Our company offers employees a friendly environment and flexible hours. It takes training and dedication to become a Natural Cleaning Specialist. We value teamwork and positive attitudes in our cleaning crews. Cleaning is hard work but is also very rewarding and great exercise.
When we are hiring, we are seeking experienced cleaners who know the importance of choosing non-toxic cleaning products and are excited about eco-friendly cleaning practices. This long-term, part-time employment position is usually for 3-4 days a week. Must be available from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm on days you are scheduled (unless other arrangements have been agreed upon).
If you are interested in a cleaning position with Ecolistic, please submit an application using the link below, under “Submit an application”. Thanks for your interest in employment with Ecolistic!
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable, insured vehicle
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be personable- we interact with our clients at more than half of the jobs!
- Must be a hard worker able to meet the demands of this physically intensive position
- Must have positive, long-term references
- Transportation between jobs (not always if you are a lead or driver)
- All non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning supplies
- Paid training and work attire
*Experience influences your pay but is not required.
Submit an application
If you are unable to complete the online application, please email email@example.com with a current resume and letter of interest (detailing why you are interested in this particular position and why you feel you would be a good fit for our company).
Thank you for your interest in employment with Ecolistic Cleaning!