Ecolistic Cleaning is proud to be a living wage employer! Our company offers a friendly environment and flexible hours.
Cleaning is very hard work but it is also very rewarding. When we are hiring, we are seeking experienced cleaners who know the importance of choosing non-toxic cleaning products and are excited about eco-friendly cleaning practices. This long-term, part-time position is usually for 3 – 4 days a week. Must be available from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm on days you are scheduled.
Currently seeking experienced cleaners for our Annapolis Division. We serve all of Anne Arundel County, but ask that applicants live no more than 15 miles from downtown Annapolis.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable, insured vehicle
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be personable- we interact with our clients at more than half of the jobs!
- Must be a hard worker able to meet the demands of this physically intensive position
- Must have positive, long-term references
- Transportation between jobs (not always if you are a lead or driver)
- All non-toxic, eco-friendly cleaning supplies
- Paid training and work attire
Experience influences your pay but is not required.
Apply for this position now
If you are unable to complete the online application, please email email@example.com with a current resume and letter of interest (detailing why you are interested in this particular position and why you feel you would be a good fit for our company).
Thank you for your interest!